Get Greasemonkey for firefox and or Greasemonkey for IE
Before you do anything add your username password and ssn to the script add your username and password to script.
1: var currUserId =”your username”;
2: var currPassword =”your password”;
Internet Explorer directions using GM
- Install GM4IE (greasemonkey for IE ) from gm4ie.com
- Drop script in C:\Program Files (x86)\GM4IE\scripts\
- Set domains to website.com(your website)
- Turn on gm4ie
- Let it fly
- In FF Tools->Go to Add New User Script
- Name the script “auto_login.user”
- Select Okay
- When prompted for a location add the js script attached
- Ensure script is enabled for your webpage by first going to the webpage and insuring the enabled button is selected and the “auto_login.user” script is enabled with the greasemonkey button on the right hand corner of your browser next to the Search bar
Note for FF: If the script is not recognized go to the gmscript folder located in
and insure the js file in that folder matches the js file attached
Note for IE: Apparently gm4ie is no longer available but as an alternative Trixie can be used.
One more thing. Here is a list of grease monkey add-ins available for other browsers.